Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuits
- Cook Time: 10 - 12 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 420°F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper; set aside.
MIX all ingredients together in a large bowl until soft dough forms.
DROP dough by scant 1/4 cupfuls onto parchment-lined cookie sheet. Flatten dough slightly with the back of a spoon.
BAKE to minutes or until golden brown.
Back to top