Honey-Rosemary Chicken with Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Cook Time: 6 - 8 hours low or 3 - 4 hours
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 12 skinless bone-in chicken thighs (about 5 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound baby Yukon Gold potatoes
- 2 medium onions, cut into thin wedges
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Rinse chicken and pat dry.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over moderately high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning, until browned on all sides, about 8 minutes
Place the potatoes, onion and garlic in a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner; top with chicken. Stir together honey, juice, cornstarch, rosemary, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
Cover and cook, 6 to 8 hours on low or 3 to 4 hours on high. Serve garnished with rosemary sprigs, if desired.