Honey-Mustard Barbecue Pork Ribs
- Cook Time: 8 - 10 hours (low) or 4 - 5 hours (high)
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 3-1/2 pounds boneless pork country-style ribs
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil (optional)
- 1 8-ounce jar honey mustard
- 1 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic-and-herb seasoning blend
Brown ribs, in several batches, in hot oil in a large skillet, if desired. Drain off fat.
Place ribs in a 3-1/2 or 4-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Combine honey mustard, barbecue sauce, and seasoning blend; pour over ribs. Stir to coat ribs with sauce.
Cover; and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Transfer ribs to a serving platter. Strain sauce; skim fat from sauce. Drizzle some of the sauce over the ribs and pass remaining sauce.
Back to top