Honey Glazed Salmon
- Cook Time: 20 - 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. For easy cleanup, line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Combine honey, mustard, butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; set aside.
PLACE salmon in center of parchment-lined pan. Arrange asparagus around salmon. Sprinkle with walnuts; drizzle with reserved sauce
BAKE to minutes or until salmon flakes when tested with a fork.