Hoisin-Sauced Turkey Tenderloin
- Cook Time: 3 - 4 hours (low) or 1 - 1 1/2 hours (high)
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1/2 of a medium red sweet pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/2 of a small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 8 ounces turkey breast tenderloin, halved crosswise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 3 tablespoons sliced kumquats (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds, toasted (optional)
Place sweet pepper and onion in 1-1/2-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Place turkey on vegetables. Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Combine orange juice and hoisin sauce; pour over all.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. If no heat setting is available, cook for 2 to 3 hours.
Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter. Slice turkey. Serve turkey with vegetables and sauce over cooked rice. Sprinkle with kumquats, green onion, and almonds, if desired.
Back to top