Hoisin-Sauced Turkey Tenderloin
- Cook Time: 3 - 4 hours (low) or 1 - 1 1/2 hours (high)
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1/2 of a medium red sweet pepper, cut into thin bite-size strips
- 1/2 of a small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 8 ounces turkey breast tenderloin, halved crosswise
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3/4 cup uncooked instant brown rice
- 3 tablespoons sliced kumquats (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped almonds, toasted (optional)
Place sweet pepper and onion in 1-1/2-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Place turkey on vegetables. Sprinkle with garlic, salt, and pepper. Combine orange juice and hoisin sauce; pour over all.
Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. If no heat setting is available, cook for 2 to 3 hours.
Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and butter. Slice turkey. Serve turkey with vegetables and sauce over cooked rice. Sprinkle with kumquats, green onion, and almonds, if desired.