Hearty Beef & Potatoes
- Cook Time: 15 - 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 1/2–inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in bite–size pieces
- 1 small red or green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or preheat grill to medium-high. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8" thick strips. Sprinkle beef with garlic powder and pepper. Combine beef, potatoes, red pepper, soup and Worcestershire sauce.
CENTER one-fourth of mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
GRILL 15 to 18 minutes in covered grill.
Back to top