Grilled Beef Fajitas
- Cook Time: 8 - 10 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (1 oz.) fajita seasoning mix
- 1 pound boneless beef top round steak
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
PREPARE fajita seasoning mix following package directions and pour over steak. Cover with Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil and marinate steak 1 to 2 hours.
MAKE a grill pan by shaping two layers of foil over the outside of 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Remove foil and crimp the edges to form a tight rim, making a pan with one-inch sides. Place on cookie sheet.
PREHEAT grill to high. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Add peppers, onion and oil to foil pan. Slide foil pan from cookie sheet onto grill and place steak beside pan on grill.
GRILL 8 to 10 minutes on high in covered grill. Stir vegetables and turn steak after 5 minutes. Slide foil pan from grill onto cookie sheet. Slice grilled steak into thin strips.
WRAP tortillas in foil; add to grill to heat while slicing steak. Serve beef, peppers and onions wrapped in warm tortillas with salsa.
Back to top