Green Bean Casserole
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Course: Side Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 packages (32 oz each) frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 French fried onions, divided
- 1 jar (4 oz.) diced pimiento, drained
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce OR Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
LINE a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper with parchment paper side facing up, toward the food. Crimp Pan Lining Paper around rim of dish; set aside.
PLACE half of green beans in an even layer in lined dish. Combine soup, 1 cup onions, pimiento, milk, soy sauce, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Spread half of soup mixture over beans in dish. Top with remaining half of beans and soup mixture.
BAKE uncovered 30 minutes. Stir, sprinkle with remaining onions.
CONTINUE BAKING 10 minutes longer until hot and bubbly.
Back to top