Greek Lamb with Spinach and Artichoke
- Cook Time: 8 - 10 hours (low) or 4 - 5 hours (high)
- Servings: 6
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 to 2-1/2 lb. boneless lamb shoulder roast
- 1 19-oz. can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed and drained
- 1 14 .5-oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic (6 cloves)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano, crushed
- 1 14-oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3 cups hot cooked orzo (6 oz. uncooked)
- Crumbled feta cheese (optional)
Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 1-inch pieces. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner, stir together meat, beans, undrained tomatoes, garlic, salt, and oregano.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours. Stir in drained artichoke hearts and spinach. To serve, spoon lamb mixture over hot cooked orzo. Sprinkle with crumbled feta cheese.