Greek Chicken with Tomatoes, Artichokes and Feta
- Prep Time: 12 minutes
- Cook Time: 24 minutes
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1 package (3/4 to 1 lb.) chicken tenders, cut in1-inch pieces
- 2 jars (6 oz. each) marinated and quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning
- 1/4cup Basil Chiffonade (thinly sliced fresh basil leaves)
PREHEAT oven to 400F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch pan.
ADD tomatoes to oven bag; squeeze bag to break open tomatoes
ADD chicken, artichokes, feta, olives, flour and Greek seasoning to bag. Turn bag several times to mix ingredients; arrange ingredients in an even layer in bag.
CLOSE bag with nylon tie. Cut six -inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag into pan.
BAKE 18 to 20 minutes, until chicken reads 170F on meat thermometer. Carefully cut open bag; stir. Add Basil Chiffonade to garnish servings.