Go Bananas Cupcakes
- Cook Time: 20 - 22 minutes
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons banana extract, divided
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 medium bananas)
- 1 container (16 oz.) chocolate ready-to-spread frosting
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- Banana shaped candies (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place Reynolds® Baked for You StayBrite Baking Cups in muffin pans or on a cookie sheet; set aside.
PLACE cake mix, eggs, milk, oil and 2 teaspoons banana extract in a large mixing bowl.
BEAT with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
STIR in mashed bananas.
SPOON batter into baking cups, filling about 2/3 full.
BAKE 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean . Cool.
STIR 1 teaspoon banana extract into chocolate frosting until well blended. Frost cupcakes. Top with banana shaped candies, if desired.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: For extra banana flavor, add ¼ teaspoon banana extract at a time to frosting until desired flavor is reached.
Back to top