Ginger Sesame Salmon Packets
- Cook Time: 16 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 4 thin onion slices, separated in rings
- 2 medium carrots, cut in julienne strips or shredded
- 4 salmon fillets (4 to 6 oz. each), thawed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh spinach leaves
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
CENTER one-fourth of onion slices and carrots on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil. Top with salmon. Sprinkle with ginger; drizzle with vinegar and oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 16 to 20 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven or GRILL 14 to 18 minutes in a covered grill.
Back to top