Fiesta-Ready Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- Cook Time: 20 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 package (8 oz.) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon butter or vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 jar (2 1/2 oz.) sliced ripe olives, drained (optional)
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 6 (8 to 10-inch) spinach, tomato or flour tortillas
- 1 jar (16 oz.) salsa
- Additional sour cream (optional)
- Chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
LINE a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil, with the non-stick, dull side facing the food. Crimp foil around rim of dish; set aside.
COMBINE red pepper, mushrooms, onions and butter in a medium saucepan. Over medium-high heat, cook until pepper and mushrooms are tender; drain. Add sour cream, soup, half of cheese and olives. Stir in chicken. Place about 3/4 to 1 cup filling in tortillas, roll up and place side by side in lined pan. Top with salsa and remaining cheese.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Top with sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
Back to top