Oven Roasted Salmon
- Cook Time: 8 - 24 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Want to learn how to make salmon? Find easy salmon recipes for a healthy meal. Learn tips and find recipes and more from Reynolds Kitchens.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 5- to 6-ounce fresh or frozen skinless salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or your favorite flavored oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt or your favorite salt blend
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Measure the thickest portion of the fillet. Brush fish with oil and sprinkle with seasoned salt and black pepper.
Place fish in a Reynolds® Parchment Paper-lined shallow baking pan.
Bake, uncovered, in a 420 degree F oven for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness of fish or until fish begins to flake when tested with a fork.
Back to top