Easy Pork Chop Recipe
- Cook Time: 20 to 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Want a better way to bake pork chops? Check out our easy recipe for baked pork chops and stuffing, as well as a number of other cooking tips from Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (6 oz.) stuffing mix for pork
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/4 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
LINE a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil.
PREPARE stuffing mix following package directions. Stir in apple and cranberries. Spread stuffing evenly in aluminum foil-lined pan.
PLACE chops on top of stuffing; sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
MIX brown sugar and butter; brush onto chops.
BAKE 20 to 22 minutes or until chops are done.