Easy Baked Ziti
- Course: Main Dish
- 1 pound ground beef, browned and drained
- 4 cups (about 32 oz jar) chunky garden-style pasta sauce
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, divided
- 1 package (16 oz.) ziti pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese OR cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350F.
Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
COMBINE ground beef, pasta sauce and 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning. Stir pasta into meat sauce; spread half of mixture evenly in pan. Top with half of Mozzarella cheese.
COMBINE ricotta cheese, egg, 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese and remaining Italian seasoning; spread over Mozzarella cheese in pan. Spread remaining pasta mixture over ricotta cheese mixture. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
COVER with Reynolds® Wrap Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Bake 45 minutes. Remove foil cover and continue baking 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Back to top