Curried Turkey Packets
- Cook Time: 10 - 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 cup (8 oz.) plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup seedless raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Chopped fresh cilantro, mango chutney, shredded coconut (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Combine tomatoes, turkey, yogurt, raisins, onions, garlic, sugar, curry powder, cinnamon, salt and red pepper flakes.
CENTER one-fourth of turkey mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 10 to 15 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven. Stir before serving. Spoon over rice. Top with chopped cilantro, chutney and coconut, if desired.
REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Packets can be frozen up to 4 weeks. Bake frozen packets on a cookie sheet in preheated 450°F oven 25 to 30 minutes.
Back to top