Creamy Macaroni & Cheese
- Cook Time: 40 to 45 minutes
- Course: Side Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup finly chopped onion
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups milk
- 16 oz. pasteurized prepared cheese product, cut up
- 3 cups shredded shart Cheddar cheese 1 package
- (16 oz.) elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- Tomato wedges and fresh parsley
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
LINE a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Pan Lining Paper with parchment paper side toward food. Crimp Pan Lining Paper around rim of pan; set aside.
PLACE butter and onion in large saucepan. Cook over medium heat until onion is tender. Add flour, salt and pepper; whisk until smooth. Blend in milk. Stirring constantly, heat until mixture is thickened and smooth.
ADD cheese product and Cheddar cheese; stir until cheese is melted. Stir in cooked macaroni. Sprinkle with paprika.
BAKE uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly. Garnish with tomato wedges and parsley.
Back to top