Creamy Crab Dip
- Servings: 20
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Slow cooker liners make timesaving sense for everyday meals and entertaining. They fit most slow cookers. Tucked into your slow cooker, slow cooker liners save you the mess of cleaning the heavy slow cooker bowl. Transfer the crab dip to a fun serving container, then let the slow cooker cool completely. Remove the empty liner and discard. Wipe the cooled slow cooker bowl with a clean, damp cloth or paper towel to easily clean up any dried on juices or spills.
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese (1 ounce)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives or thinly sliced green onions
- 2 teaspoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 2 6-ounce cans crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- Snipped fresh chives or green onions
- Pita bread wedges, toasted, or assorted crackers
- Disposable slow cooker liner
Place the disposable slow cooker liner inside a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides; pull top of liner over rim of bowl; set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, 1/4 cup chives or green onions, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in crabmeat. Transfer crabmeat mixture to slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Sprinkle with additional chives or green onions. Serve with pita bread wedges or assorted crackers.
Used with permission. © Meredith Corporation. http://www.meredith.com. All rights reserved.
Back to top