Chicken Fajita Chili
- Cook Time: 4 - 5 hours (low) or 2 - 2-1/2 hours (high)
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cloves garlic, minced Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 14-1/2-ounce cans no-salt-added diced tomatoes
- 1 16-ounce package frozen pepper (yellow, green, and red) and onion stir-fry vegetables
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans (white kidney beans), rinsed
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, chili powder, fajita seasoning, cumin, and garlic; toss to coat.
Coat an unheated large skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Preheat skillet over medium-high heat.
Cook chicken, half at a time, in hot skillet until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally.
Place chicken in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. Add undrained tomatoes, frozen vegetables, and cannellini beans.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. If desired, top individual servings with sour cream, shredded cheese, and/or guacamole.
Back to top