Chicken and Portobellos with Mustard Cream
- Cook Time: 5- 6 hours (low) or 2 1/2 - 3 hours (high)
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 3 portobello mushroom caps, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 1/2 to 4 pounds meaty chicken pieces (breast halves, thighs, and drumsticks), skinned
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup light dairy sour cream
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain Dijon-style mustard
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
Place mushrooms and garlic in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker lined with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Sprinkle chicken with dried rosemary, salt, and pepper. Place chicken on mixture in cooker.
Pour broth and wine over mixture in cooker.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Transfer chicken to a cutting board and shred meat using 2 forks.
Transfer chicken and mushrooms to a serving platter lined with lettuce; discard cooking liquid.
Back to top