Cheese Steak Packets
- Cook Time: 8 - 18 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak, 1/2–inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 sub or hoagie-style buns
- Ketchup or steak sauce
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/8-inch thick strips. Sprinkle steak strips with salt and pepper; set aside.
CENTER one-fourth of onions on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Top with steak strips and cheese.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
Back to top