California Grilled Pizza
- Cook Time: 5 - 7 minutes
- Servings: 2
- Course: Main Dish
- 2 (8 inches each) pre-baked pizza crusts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic (about 2 cloves)
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 thinly siced vine ripe tomato
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts, sliced thin
- 4 baby portabella mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
PREHEAT grill to medium-high. PLACE each pizza crust on a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil; set aside.
HEAT olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is softened.
BRUSH pizza crust with olive oil mixture; arrange the onion, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, mushrooms and basil on crust. Sprinkle with cheese.
GRILL pizza on foil sheets in covered grill for 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is melted.