Buttery Oatmeal Crisps
- Cook Time: 10 - 12 minutes
- Servings: 60
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1-3/4 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup light-colored corn syrup
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 3 tablespoons shortening
Preheat oven to degree F.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown around the edges. Cool cookies on parchment. Carefully lift edges of cookies, then peel cookies off parchment.
In a small heavy saucepan heat chocolate pieces and shortening over low heat until melted, stirring occasionally.
Dip one half of each cookie into chocolate mixture.
Place on parchment paper to cool until chocolate is set.
Back to top