Broccoli Chicken Bake
- Cook Time: 40 - 45 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 1 bag (14 oz.) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package (6 oz.) stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1 to 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
PREHEAT oven to 425°F. Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food.
MIX broccoli, soup, stuffing mix, 1/2 cup cheese and water together in a large bowl until well blended. Spread evenly in foil-lined pan.
TOP with chicken. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and pepper.
BAKE to minutes or until chicken reaches °F and juices run clear. Top with remaining / cup cheese. Cover with a sheet of nonstick foil; let stand until cheese melts.