Barbecue Pork Chops Medley
- Cook Time: 14 - 22 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1/2–inch thick
- 2 cups frozen baby corn and bean blend*
- Garlic salt
- 1 bottle (18 oz.) barbecue sauce
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high.
CENTER one pork chop on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Arrange vegetables beside each pork chop. Sprinkle pork chops and vegetables with garlic salt. Combine barbecue sauce, celery and onions; spoon over pork chops.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
*THE REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: Substitute any combination of the following vegetables to equal 2 cups: frozen whole kernel corn, whole green beans and baby peas.
BAKE 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR
GRILL 14 to 16 minutes in covered grill. Serve with rice, if desired.
Back to top