Balsamic Berry and Cucumber Salad
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 6 - 8
- Course: Side Dish
A fancy and flavorful fruit salad.
- 1 6-ounce container blackberries
- 1 6-ounce container blueberries
- 1 6-ounce container raspberries
- 12 strawberries, hulled and stems removed, cut in quarters
- 1 cucumber, cut into disks, then cut in half
- 1/2 cups balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Reynolds® Bakeware Casserole Pan
Combine blackberries, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and cucumbers in a 13x9x2-inch Reynolds® Bakeware Casserole Pan.
Whisk together balsamic, sugar and orange juice. Pour over the berry mixture. Fold to incorporate.
Cover and let sit at room temperature for 45 minutes before serving.
Back to top