Aunt Bonnie's Taco Soup
- Cook Time: 6 - 8 hours (Low) or 3 - 4 hours (High)
- Servings: 8
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 15-1/2-ounce can black-eyed peas
- 1 15-ounce can black beans
- 1 15-ounce can chili beans with chili gravy
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo beans
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 11-ounce can whole-kernel corn with sweet peppers
- 1 1.25-ounce package taco seasoning mix
- Dairy sour cream
- Tortilla chips
In a 4-quart Dutch oven, cook ground been until brown; drain fat.
Stir in undrained black-eyed peas, undrained black beans, undrained chili beans, undrained garbanzo beans, undrained tomatoes, and undrained corn.
Stir in taco seasoning mix until well combined.
Bring soup mixture to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Serve with sour cream, salsa, and tortilla chips.
Brown ground beef as indicated, and place in a 3-1/2- or 4-quart crockery cooker lined with Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner.
Stir in undrained vegetables and taco seasoning mix, as directed.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve as above.
Back to top