Appetizer Veggie Pizza
- Cook Time: 10
- Servings: 14 - 17 minutes
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (about 10 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough or crescent rolls
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic salt onion powder
- 2 cups assorted chopped vegetables including red and yellow bell peppers, cucumber and broccoli flowerets
- 1/4 cup matchstick or shredded carrots
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
PRESS pizza dough into 10-inch round on parchment-lined cookie sheet. Prick dough with fork.
BAKE 14 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Slide pizza crust onto 12-inch round serving platter.
COMBINE softened cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings in small bowl; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture over pizza crust. Top with chopped vegetables. Sprinkle with matchstick carrots. Chill 1 hour before serving
In a hurry?
To make this recipe in a hurry, purchase fresh pre-cut vegetables from a salad bar and substitute 1 (8 oz.) container garden vegetable cream cheese for the plain cream cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and onion powder.
Back to top