Grill masters know Reynolds Wrap® Grill Foil is an indispensable tool that makes grilling great food easy. Its heavy strength is strong enough for your toughest jobs and the non-stick coating provides easy release so foods lift right off. Using foil also means there’s no mess to scrub off the grill once you’re done!
Here are just a few things you can do with Reynolds Wrap® Grill Foil at your next Barbecue:
- Place food on the non-stick (dull) side of the foil for no-mess grilling
- Keep small foods like shrimp or asparagus from falling through the grill grates, thanks to Reynolds Wrap® Foil for the Grill’s 18 inch width
- Make foil packets to lock in nutrients and flavor when grilling or wrap meat to help tenderize and protect food during long grilling time
Reynolds Wrap® Grill Bags help you cook moist and flavorful foods quickly at high temperatures without a lot of tending. They also offer a great way to roasting meats and poultry on the grill without the need for constant monitoring. Foods can be prepared ahead, stored properly and then cooked whenever you’re ready to fire up the grill.
Here are some of the things that Reynolds Wrap® Grill Bags can provide:
- A flavorful and convenient way to cook vegetables, chicken, beef, small and delicate foods (i.e. shrimp and fish) on the grill without losing them through the grill grates.
- A moist heat environment that can lock in flavors at high temperatures (up to 450°) in the oven.