Holiday Ham (Half Ham)
Cook Time: 2 to 2 1/2 hours Servings: 24
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 to 10 pound fully-cooked ham half, bone-in
- Whole cloves
- BAKE 2 to 2 1/2 hours or until meat thermometer reads 140°F. Let stand in oven bag 15 minutes.
- REYNOLDS KITCHENS TIP: An 8 to 10 pound fully-cooked boneless ham half may be substituted for the bone-in ham half.
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F.
- SHAKE flour in Reynolds® Oven Bag, Large Size; place in roasting pan at least 2 inches deep. Trim skin and fat from ham, leaving a thin layer of fat. Lightly score surface of ham in a diamond pattern; insert cloves.
- PLACE ham in oven bag.
- CLOSE oven bag with nylon tie; cut six 1/2-inch slits in top. Insert meat thermometer through slit in bag into thickest part of ham, not touching bone. Tuck ends of bag in pan.