- Create a cone out of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil: Take a piece of aluminum foil approximately a foot and a half long. Roll the foil into a funnel shape. Then take the edges of the foil and fold them inward to fill the cone, making it sturdy.
- Wrap biscuit dough around the foil cone, and place on a baking sheet
- Bake cone at 350 degrees F until golden brown
- Allow to cool, then remove from foil cone and fill with warm Thanksgiving leftovers. We suggest filling the bottom with stuffing to avoid spillage out of the bottom of the cone.
- Watch a video on how to complete this fun recipe for Thanksgiving leftovers here.