Zucchini Foil Packets
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Side Dish
The zucchini is a healthy, fresh and flavorful dish that everyone can enjoy from Chungah Rhee of Damn Delicious.
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil
Preheat a gas or charcoal grill over high heat.
Whisk together butter, Parmesan, basil and oregano; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Center zucchini on a sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Heavy Duty Foil. Spoon butter mixture over zucchini. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
Place foil packets on the grill and cook until just cooked through, about 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Back to top