Zesty Chipotle Potatoes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Course: Side Dish
- 1 sheet (12x30-inches) Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut in 1/2 to 1-inch pieces (3 cups)
- 1/2 red onion, coarsely chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chile pepper
PREHEAT oven to 450°F. Combine all ingredients; spoon onto foil in single layer.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal making one large foil packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Place in 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
THE REYNOLDS KITCHEN TIP: For spicier flavor add 4 oz. chorizo sausage, casing removed and cut into 1/4-inch pieces, to potato ingredients before baking.
Back to top