Warm Turkey & Brie Sandwiches
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 oz. brie cheese, trim away casing and slice
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked turkey
- 2/3 cup peeled and chopped granny smith apple
- 2/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. For easy cleanup, line a cookie sheet with a sheet of Reynolds® Parchment Paper.
UNWIND dough and place it on the parchment paper. Separate dough into two rectangles each made up of four triangles of dough. Pinch perforations together to seal.
ARRANGE 1/4 of the brie slices on one half of a rectangle of dough. Layer 1/2 cup turkey, 1/3 cup chopped apple and 1/3 cup cranberries on the brie. Top with 1/4 of the brie slices. Fold the other half of the dough over the fillings to make the top crust. Pinch edges of bottom dough to edged top dough to seal. Brush the dough on top with egg white. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons almonds, if desired. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make second sandwich.
BAKE minutes until crusts are golden brown. Let stand minutes. Slice each sandwich into two pieces. Serve warm.
Back to top