- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Servings: 9 - 12
- Course: Main Dish
Enjoy meatless Monday in style with this delectable and full flavored Vegetarian Lasagna Recipe that is sure to become a family favorite.
- 4 cups of tomato sauce (see Sausage and 4-Cheese Lasagna for homemade recipe)
- 12 boiled and cooked lasagna noodles
- 2 thinly sliced yellow squash
- 2 thinly sliced green zucchini
- 1 thinly sliced small egg plant
- 1 cup thinly sliced button mushrooms
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella
- 4 ounces of parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Reynolds® Bakeware Lasagna Pan with Hot Pad and Carrier
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Pour 1 cup of the tomato sauce in the bottom of 1 Reynolds® Bakeware Lasagna Pan with Hot Pad and Carrier and sprinkle on 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Place 3 cooked lasagna noodles on top of the sauce.
Layer on evenly squash and zucchini slices followed up by adding on 1 cup of tomato sauce, 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella and 1 ounce of shredded parmesan cheese.
Next evenly layer on all of the slices of eggplant and sliced button mushrooms followed up by adding on 1 cup of tomato sauce, 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella and 1 ounce of shredded parmesan cheese.
Repeat the process of the squash and zucchini layer. Use the remaining shredded parmesan cheese.
Bake in the oven on 350° for 60 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted and is lightly browned on top.
Back to top