Ultimate Chicken Nachos
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4 - 6
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Make delicious and cheesy nachos at home with this Ultimate Chicken Nachos recipe. It'll win big at your next tailgate.
- 1 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups of shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 bag of corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups of roughly chopped rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup of sliced olives
- 1 cup of diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of sliced green onions
PREHEAT the oven to 350°.
COOK the whipping cream in a medium sized pot on medium heat until it becomes thick like alfredo sauce (about 20 minutes).
WHISK the Parmesan cheese into the thickened cream until combined and keep warm.
PLACE the corn tortilla chips into a Reynolds® 12x9 Bakeware casserole dish and pour on the Parmesan cream.
EVENLY SPREAD on the shredded mozzarella cheese and chicken and bake for 20 minutes.
FINISH the nachos with sliced olives, diced tomatoes and sliced green onions.
Back to top