Tuscan Halibut Packets
- Cook Time: 14 - 20 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
- 2 cans (15 oz.) Great Northern or cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil, divided
- 4 halibut steaks (4 to 6 oz. each)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 4 lemon slices
PREHEAT oven to 450°F or grill to medium-high. Combine beans, tomatoes, and 1/2 teaspoon basil.
CENTER one-fourth of bean mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil with non-stick (dull) side toward food. Top with halibut steak; drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle halibut with remaining basil and lemon pepper. Top with lemon slices.
BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE 16 to 20 minutes on cookie sheet in oven OR
GRILL 14 to 18 minutes in covered grill.
Back to top