Tomato Basil Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Course: Soups & Salads
- 8 oz. bow tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut in cubes
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, coarsely chopped
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
COMBINE cooked pasta, tomatoes, yellow bell pepper, artichoke hearts and basil in a large bowl.
BLEND olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Pour dressing mixture over pasta; toss to mix.
COVER with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil.
REFRIGERATE 2 hours or until serving time.