Three-Bean Vegetarian Chili
- Servings: 4
- Course: Soups & Salads
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner
- 1 15-ounce can no-salt-added red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 14-1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes and green chile peppers, undrained
- 1 cup beer or chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- Dairy sour cream (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine kidney beans, white beans, black beans, undrained tomatoes and green chile peppers, beer or broth, chocolate syrup, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours. If desired, garnish individual servings with sour cream and cheese.
Back to top