Thai Sole and Vegetables
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 4 4- to 5-ounce fresh or frozen skinless sole or cod fillets
- Parchment paper
- 8 ounces fresh thin green beans, trimmed
- 2 medium red sweet peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely shredded lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Thaw fish, if frozen. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside.
Tear off four 20x12-inch pieces of parchment paper; fold each piece in half crosswise and crease. Unfold paper and lay flat. On half of each parchment piece, arrange beans, sweet peppers, and onion. Sprinkle each with some of the crushed red pepper and garlic. Top each with a piece of fish. Drizzle with canola oil. Sprinkle with lemon peel.
To make packets, fold paper over fish and vegetables.
To seal packets, fold each of the open sides over 1/2 inch, then fold over again 1/2 inch.
Place packets on a large baking sheet.
Bake about 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. (Carefully open the packets to test doneness.) If desired, sprinkle with basil just before serving.
Back to top