Teriyaki Pork Chops
- Cook Time: 13 - 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 4 sheets (12x18-inches each) Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- 4 bone-in pork chops, 1/2–inch thick
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables with broccoli, carrots and water chestnuts
- 1/3 cup light Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
PREHEAT grill to mediumhigh or oven to °F. CENTER one pork chop on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Top with vegetables. Combine teriyaki marinade & sauce and orange marmalade; spoon evenly over top. BRING up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
BAKE to minutes in covered grill OR GRILL to minutes on a cookie sheet in oven. Serve over rice.
Back to top