Sweet-Salty Almond Chocolate Chippers
- Cook Time: 10 - 12 minutes
- Servings: 30 cookies
- Course: Dessert, Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dark or bittersweet chocolate pieces
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a food processor or blender, finely grind half of the almonds; set aside.
In a large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, sea salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Beat until combined, scraping side of bowl occasionally. Beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in flour and ground almonds until combined. Using a wooden spoon, stir in chocolate pieces and the remaining sliced almonds.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cookies stand on cookie sheet for 1 minute.
Transfer cookies to a wire rack; let cool.
Layer cookies between parchment paper in an airtight container; cover. Store at room temperature for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 3 months.
Back to top