Strawberry Banana Cupcakes
- Servings: 24
- Course: Dessert
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 24 Reynolds® Foil Baking Cups
- 1 package (18.25 oz.) white cake mix
- 1/2 cup mashed strawberries
- 1/4 cup strawberry flavored syrup
- 1 container (12 oz.) ready-to-spread whipped vanilla frosting
- 1 teaspoon banana extract
- 24 Strawberry and banana slices
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place Reynolds Baking Cups in muffin pans or on a cookie sheet; set aside.
PREPARE cake mix following package directions for 24 cupcakes adding mashed strawberries before mixing. Spoon batter into baking cups.
BAKE 18 to 22 minutes. Cool.
MIX frosting and banana extract in a medium bowl until well blended. Frost cupcakes. Top with strawberry and banana slices before serving, if desired.