Steak Fajita Bowls
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 5
- Course: Main Dish
These Steak Fajita Bowls from Erin Freedman are better than take-out!
- 1 lb. steak cut into bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 3 bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1/4 of a red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1 cup corn kernels
For the Vinaigrette:
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
Brown steak in a skillet with 1 tablespoon of oil, set aside.
Cook rice according to package directions, allow to cool.
Combine vinaigrette ingredients in small bowl.
Combine rice, vinaigrette and corn.
Add rice to each Reynolds™ Disposable Heat & Eat container. Layer in the peppers and onions. Top with steak and chopped cilantro.
Back to top