Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 - 30 minutes
- Servings: 14 (1/4 cup) servings
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 jar (12 to 14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
- assorted crackers or tortilla chips
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
LINE a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Aluminum Foil with the dull side facing up toward food. Crimp foil around rim of dish; set aside.
WHISK together cream cheese, mayonnaise, milk and garlic powder in a large bowl. Stir in artichokes, spinach, the cheeses and roasted red pepper until combined. Spread in lined pan in an even layer.
BAKE uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are bubbling and starting to brown. Serve with crackers or chips.