Spicy Salmon and Vegetable Bowl
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 4
- Course: Main Dish
Try this tasty Spicy Salmon and Vegetable Bowl recipe that is easy to make and absolutely loaded with flavor
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce (sombal)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 4 6-ounce salmon fillets, cut into 1" squares
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1" squares
- 1 cup snow peas
- 4 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil
Preheat the broiler to low heat.
Whisk together the chili garlic sauce, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, sugar and vinegar until combined.
Add the cut up salmon to the bowl and mix until coated.
Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Non-Stick Foil and evenly spread out the salmon and cook under the broiler for 8 to 10 minutes or until browned and cooked throughout.
Pour the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil into a large frying pan on high heat and add in the bell peppers, snow peas and carrot and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Finish the vegetables by adding the remaining 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
Divide the rice into 4 portions and serve the cooked salmon and vegetables evenly.
Serve with a hard boiled egg or a fried egg.
Back to top