Spicy Roasted Cauliflower and Labneh Spread with Fresh Rosemary
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Course: Appetizers & Snacks
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cored and cut into 3/4-inch florets
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 cup labneh cheese
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, plus a lemon wedge for serving
- 2 teaspoons chili oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a small bowl, toss cauliflower florets with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon sea salt.
Create a foil packet by folding a 20-inch length of Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil in half and then folding the sides over several times. Carefully spoon cauliflower into packet and fold top over several times to seal. Set on a rimmed baking sheet and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until cauliflower is fork tender (use caution when opening foil packet – the steam inside will be very hot).
In the bowl of a food processor, pulse to combine roasted cauliflower, labneh, 1/4 cup olive oil, lemon juice, chili oil and garlic and then process 1 minute or until mixture is smooth. Taste and add salt as need.
Spoon spread into a serving bowl. Top with fresh rosemary, remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, and a squeeze of lemon. Serve with toasted flatbread triangles.
Back to top