Spicy Jalapeño Coleslaw
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 8-10
- Course: Soups & Salads
A vinegar-based slaw with a spicy jalapeño kick.
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 2 jalapeño peppers, cut into 1/4-inch rings, seeds removed
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Reynolds® Aluminum Foil Baking Cups
Toss together carrots, jalapeño, cabbage, onion and cilantro in a large bowl.
Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, sugar, vinegar, cumin and salt. Pour over jalapeño mixture. Fold to incorporate. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour. Toss again before serving.
Place in Reynolds® Aluminum Foil Baking Cups for easy serving.
Back to top