Speedy Chicken & Black Bean Burritos
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 33 minutes
- Course: Main Dish
Reynolds Kitchens tip
Making Meal Magic is simple. Reynolds products help you to make your meals easier and faster. Learn how to cook your best with Reynolds Kitchens.
- 1 Reynolds Oven Bag, Large Size
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
- 1 to 1 1/2 lbs. chicken tenders, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes with lime juice and cilantro
- 1 cup parboiled long grain rice
- 1 cups chicken broth
- 6 (10-inch) burrito size flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- Shredded lettuce Shredded cheddar cheese Guacamole Dip Sour cream Salsa Lime wedges
PREHEAT oven to 400F. Place Reynolds® Oven Bag in 13x9x2-inch pan. Add flour and Mexican seasoning to bag; squeeze bag to blend seasonings.
ADD chicken, black beans, tomatoes, and rice to oven bag. Gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Arrange ingredients in even layer. Fold down bag opening two times to hold bag open.
MICROWAVE chicken broth in microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup for about 2 minutes until it is very hot. Carefully pour broth over other ingredients in bag. Carefully unfold bag opening.
CLOSE bag with nylon tie. Cut six -inch slits in top. Tuck ends of bag in pan.
BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken reads 170F on a meat thermometer and rice is done. Let stand 5 minutes. Carefully cut bag open.
SPOON chicken and rice mixture onto heated tortillas. Add toppers, if desired. Turn tortilla ends in and roll around filling to eat.
Back to top